Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What our class is up to:

Tyree says: I am being good and principled.

Blessing says: Our school is named after Martin Luther King. He made black people and white people get together.
Sebastian says: Everybody in our school is a good person.
Ranyla: We always listen to people who are talking.
Timon: Me and my friends made a rap.
Pascual says: We like to do math and we like to play around at recess.
Gladimir: Me and my friends play soccer on the tennis courts at recess.
Cainnan says: Me and my friends play Bulldog and we play basketball and football.
Charlecia: Sometimes we go to the computer lab. In the computer lab we are learning to type. During IB, we work on our communication devices.
Anasya says: When I see someone who is hurt, I help them and I try to cheer them up.
Aiden says: We are making a blog so that people know about our lives at school.
Sham says: We work hard at reading.
Hakim says: Making our communicator projects is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment